Musicplayonline.com Subscription (Canada)
Musicplay Online includes everything that is in Musicplay Digital Resources, plus many more interactive activities!
Order Notes: For more Purchase Options (PO#, invoice to the school), email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-888-562-4647:
Order Form. | Multi-teacher Order Form
When the subscription is processed, our team will send you a subscription code via email. Purchase an online subscription by completing the form below and continue to the checkout page.
- 700+ songs are given as movies: lyrics, notation, and kids demos
- Search for songs by keyword (ie. graduation), tone set (high do) or rhythm
- Solfa note name challenges and letter note challenges for all reading songs
- Pop quizzes to teach, reinforce and assess note names, terms and symbols
- Games to teach concepts: beat/no beat, beat/rhythm, major/minor, smooth/separated, high/low, loud/quiet, note names
- Solfa Practice movies: sm, lsm, smd, mrd, ls mrd
- Echo the flashcard, poison melody game, sing from handsigns, sing from notation, sing in solfa the pattern that you hear, assessment
- Rhythm Practice Movies: echo, poison rhythm, read patterns, clap what you hear, rhythm dictation
- Interactive beat and rhythm activities for all K reading songs and some Grade 1 reading songs (Snail Snail, Bye Low)
- Listening - Activities from Listening Kits 1-5 are now posted: listening maps, concepts, composer movies, movement, and play along
- Ukulele tuners and 30+ ukulele songs and pop favorites to play!
- Recorder program is online with 38 songs in Level 1 and 24 songs in Level 2!
- Guitar tuners and 25 songs
- Interactive Xylophone to show what bars to take off when teaching Orff arrangements
- Form Tool - show the form for any song or composition
- Staff Tool to notate short melodies on 1, 2, 3 and 5 line staff
- Rhythm Composition Tool to create 8 and 16 beat rhythm compositions
- Note Highlight movies for K reading songs - show which note is being sung
- Types of Voices activity to teach timbre of voices: sing, speak, shout, whisper, think
- Show How the Melody Goes - a pre-notation activity for reading songs in Gr. 1
- Choose Ways to Move - a locomotor and non-locomotor movement word wall
- Dance and Theory sections are still in development
- Yoga for Voice - Teacher Instruction Videos
- Musicplay for PreK: Lesson Plans, Lyric Movies
- Instrument Demos & How to Care for Your Instrument - Woodwind, Brass and String Instruments
- So-Me Series - Online, Narrated Storybooks for your class
Teachers, schools or districts that have purchased Musicplay packages will be given access to the site on a pro-rated basis - up to 3 years of access for purchase of a Musicplay K-6 package. Click here to see if your school qualifies for free subscription time or contact us toll free at 1-888-562-4647. Still have questions? Email email@example.com.